Thursday, February 28, 2008

My perfect family


I feel very blessed to have a wonderful husband and two great kids.
Colton is very busy playing basketball and just about any other sport he can think of.
Jacob is my little fashion freak. He loves clothes and shoes. I think he might have more then I do. Well maybe not.
David is staying very busy with work. He is loving the new location and is enjoying all the extra space.
I'm still busy with the usual stuff in my life. I work at the dental office plus do hair some during the week. Plus try to keep the house picked up. That is a full time job in it's self but I love every minute of my life. We are all going crazy waiting for warm weather. Not much longer and we will be running around in shorts and sandles.

2 comments:

The Haley Family said...

you guys are so stinkin' cute!!

The Haley Family said...

where are you my dear shelly??? Miss your cute posts and pictures!!!